Sunday 21 October 2012

Rough designs

These are some designs I came up with for the Female Character, going back to the way I wanted to design my character in the first place.

 
I decided I wanted a less 'cartoony' type character. I wanted the colours of the character to give a lot of detail, and also whilst looking at comic/graphic novels, I noticed that the characters are very square, and are drawn with mostly straight lines like this:

 With the style I want and the way I want to use the colours, this is what Im looking to go for:
This is a piece of unfinished artwork that iv been working on thats nothing to do with this project but just to show how I want to use the colours, I may make my character a little less detailed than this with the colours because there is a set time for me to get this done but this is the direction I want to go with my character in terms of colours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment