Sunday 18 November 2012

Working on the animatic

I have started on the rough animatic. Started with the first scene, taking a rough design of part of the living room, and the female character is in the process of cleaning.



The female character then goes over to the cabinet next to her to clean and she sees the photo of her and her husband on their wedding day. I wanted to have the part where she picks up the photo zoomed in on more so because I want my film to have the same type of style as a graphic novel or motion comic I thought Id create a type of split screen, having the zoomed in part slide in, in comic styled frames using the positioning key frames.



I also done a quick rough scene of the girl blinking and looking sad, which is a scene after she looks at she photo.

      

As well as that I have done the scene for the animatic of when the male character opens the door and comes into the kitchen, taking the design I have already come up with. With a split screen sliding in over the top which focuses on his face.





No comments:

Post a Comment