Friday 22 February 2013

Update on Background

I wasnt quite happy with the style of the background I started with so I played around in photoshop with different colours and effects etc roughly:


I didnt know whether to have the whole cabinet made out of wood or parts with glass and also whether to have borders on the doors so I tried them all out to see what seemed best and I preferred the look of all wood instead of the glass and also the border/frames on the doors I really liked so I chose to add them: 








I tried out a few colours for the walls and I think I will be going with this last, cream coloured one because the blue will clash with the female characters clothes and the kitchen is yellow and I dont want the living room and kitchen to look the same:












No comments:

Post a Comment